This is a list of documents that should guide chain of custody certification. They include the MSC standards, requirements, guidelines, advices, ASI documents related to this issue, as well as MC explanations prepared for the elaboration of the MSC normatives.
You are recommended to carefully review these documents as some documents are mandatory for implementation while others provide recommendations. Besides, a part of the requirements cannot be applicable to your certification case. This section will be regularly updated, so that it is highly recommended to follow the website updates. The obligations on the fulfillment of the applicable requirements of the certification system and certification body are set in the certification contract concluded between Marine certification LLC and certificate applicant / holder.
We hope information of this section will be useful to you and make the certification procedure easier.
1. MSC General Certification Requirements and Guidance v.2.1 (normative) MSC GCR v.2.1
2. MSC Chain of Custody Standard: Default Version v.4.0 (applicable for single and multisite CoC; normative) MSC CoC Default Standard
3. MSC Chain of Custody Standard: Group Version v.1.0 (normative) MSC CoC Group Standard
4. MSC Chain of Custody Standard: CFO Version 1.0 (normative) MSC CoC CFO Standard
4. MSC Chain of Custody Certification Requirements v.2.0 (normative) MSC CoC CR
5. MSC-MSCI Vocabulary v.1.1 MSC-MSCI Vocabulary
6. Ecolabel User Guide v.3 (advisory) Ecolabel User Guide